Sunday, February 28, 2010

Zucchini Fritters


Zucchini Fritters!!! So, my health kick is gone, if you can't tell. Man, and those chicken recipes failed me...I had high hopes, but they are not worthy for this blog. ;) Anyway, this zucchini fritter recipe makes about 10 fritters ~ let me correct, 10 DELICIOUS fritters. I think they would go really well with a squeeze of lemon too...I dipped them in hot sauce. haha ~ well, enjoy!!

Ingredients:
2 tbsp olive oil
1 medium zucchini
2 garlic cloves (minced)
1/3 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 cup milk

Instructions:
  1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet, add zucchini and garlic until zucchini is brown.
  2. In a mixing bowl, stir flour, baking powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
  3. Add milk and whisk until smooth.
  4. Stir in zucchini mixture.
  5. Heat rest of olive oil, drop 1 tbsp at a time until golden brown (4 minutes per side).
  6. Serve!

So the next dish is salmon. Basically it is salmon cooked in sugar...I've started this unhealthy kick now, so you'll enjoy the next recipes coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment