Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hot Wings!!


Umm, can I please say that these wings are better than Wingstop's? Ok jk, no wings are better than wingstops, but nate says it's a close second! I got this recipe from Siao who actually got it from the Frank's bottle with some alterations. Frank's is awesome...I mean tangy hot sauce, who can ask for more? Here is what I did.

Ingredients:
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/3 cup frank's hot sauce
1/3 cup melted butter
2 lbs of chicken wings
Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Bake wings for about an hour.
  3. Take wings out, let cool.
  4. Combine Frank's hot sauce, butter, lemon juice, paprika, and chili powder.
  5. Coat wings in sauce.
  6. Serve!

So, I LOVE hot wings...and I know this is stupid, but my fingers started kind of cramping from holding the wings, getting the meat off, and that whole ordeal. I am totally down with just taking the meat off of wings, coating them in the sauce and eating them with a fork. Is that so wrong? Would I be considered blasphemous from the hot wing community? Anyway, curried chickpeas next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment